Scroll down to find the schedule in your time zone!
Attending the Conference:
RSCON is held online and is free. Please register for free at the FutureofEducation.com for updates. Registration is not required to attend.
- The entire conference takes place in Blackboard Collaborate web rooms, that combines video, audio, chat, presentation, and more. It supports participation from any computer using Window, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, and Android.
- Check that your computer is ready by clicking here. "Step 1" will ask if you have a compatible version of Java. "Step 2" lets you test in a session. Please do this before the conference. If you have difficulties, check the Collaborate Help FAQ. Then ask for help in the WeCollaborate.com user community.
Important Note for MAC Users:
Join live sessions from iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Kindle Fire HD
You are able to interact via text chat and two-way audio; to view whiteboard content and shared applications; to use emoticons, hand raising, polls, breakout rooms; and to stream or download recordings
You will not be able to see web-tours and desktop sharing.
- Download the mobile apps at: http://www.blackboard.com/Platforms/Collaborate/Products/Blackboard-Collaborate/Mobile-Collaboration.aspx
Attending a Session:
- Scroll down for the conference schedule page in your time zone. To quickly locate a session, search the page by using Control+F (Command+F on a Mac).
- Click on the session title to expand the information. Each session will have a live Blackboard Collaborate link (added Oct. 10th). You will then be able click this link to enter the live room.
Session recordings will be posted almost immediately after a session is completed on a special page published Oct. 11th or look to the conference menu for a link to the recordings page.
Schedule Pages by Time Zone:
Compare your time to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) to determine your viewing time zone. The current GMT time and date are:
Click on the time zone link in yellow on the left to get to your schedule page.
|GMT - 11|
|US Hawaiian Standard Time, Honolulu|
|GMT - 9|
|US Alaska Daylight Time, Anchorage|
|US Pacific Daylight Time, San Francisco, Seattle, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Vancouver|
|US Mountain Daylight Time, Denver, Salt Lake City, Calgary, Edmonton, Guatemala, San Salvador, Tegucigalpa, Mangua|
|US Central Daylight Time, Houston, Minneapolis, New Orleans, Chicago, Bogata, Kingston, Lima, Mexico City, Winnipeg|
|US Eastern Daylight Time, Indianapolis, Atlanta, Boston, Detroit, Columbus, Miami, Philadelphia, New York, Washington (DC), Toronto, Nassau, Ottawa, Montreal, Havana, Santo Domingo, La Paz, San Juan|
|Santiago Daylight Time, Halifax Daylight Time, Buenos Aires, Asuncion, Brasilia, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro|
|GMT - 3:30||St. Johns Daylight Time|
|GMT - 2||Montevideo Daylight Time|
|GMT - 1|
|Greenwich Mean Time, Reykjavik, Casablanca, Accra|
|Lisbon, Dublin, London, Algiers, Lagos, Kinshasa,|
|Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Zurich, Frankfurt, Oslo, Copenhagen, Rome, Berlin, Prague, Zagreb, Vienna, Stockholm, Budapest, Belgrade, Warsaw, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Harare, Cairo|
|Sofia, Athens, Tallinn, Helsinki, Bucharest, Minsk, Istanbul, Kyiv, Khartoum, Ankara, Jerusalem, Beirut, Amman, Nairobi, Addis Ababa, Dar es Salaam, Baghdad, Riyadh, Antananarivo, Kuwait City, Doha|
|Karachi, Tashkent, Islamabad, Lahore|
|Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata|
|Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta|
|Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Hong Kong, Perth, Beijing, Manila, Shanghai, Taipei|
|Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney|
|GMT + 13:45|