A HUGE and special thanks to you volunteers for the conference! Here are some final notes that you will want to keep handy during the event:
- We still have time slots that need more volunteers. We promise you will have a great time--please sign up for more slots if you can! http://rsconvolunteers.youcanbook.me/.
- Please come into the volunteer and presenter "lounge" room 30 minutes before your volunteer sessions begin. The link to the lounge is HERE. From the lounge a volunteer coordinator will assign you to moderate a specific upcoming session. You will use the hidden page listed below to get the moderator link to enter your assigned room. If you find you are having any difficulties, you can keep your assigned room open and also open the lounge room to ask for help.
- The times you signed up to volunteer can be seen on the "SCHEDULE" page for your time zone, at the bottom of the page below the presenter listings.
- IMPORTANT: The private page that lists the moderator/presenter links for each session is HERE. This page is just for moderators and presenters, so please DO NOT SHARE IT as we do not want any participants entering session rooms as moderators.
- The information and recordings for the training for presenters and volunteer moderators are HERE.
- Please continue to let people know about this free conference!
Thanks for being such an important part of this event! You are appreciated!